- Soft baked biscuits made with recognizable ingredients like peanut butter, crickets, flaxseed, lentils and blueberries.
- Cricket protein powder is a great alternative protein because sourcing it can help save land, water and emit fewer greenhouse gases when compared to sourcing traditional animal protein.
- Grain-free, gluten-free, corn-free, glycerin-free and made without antibiotics, or artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
- Hypoallergenic rewards are high in protein, low in calories and full of flavor.
- Sustainable, natural, humane and made in the USA.
Guaranteed Analysis is the pet food industry’s version of the Nutrition Facts printed on every package of human food sold in the U.S. and Canada.
The Guaranteed Analysis makes it easy for consumers to compare pet food based on four critical nutrients: Protein, Fat, Fiber and Moisture.
CRUDE PROTEIN: 27% min
CRUDE FAT: 15% min
CRUDE FIBER: 6.0% max
MOISTURE: 10% max
My dogs will go out into the rain for one of these treats. Yeah, they like them that much! :)
My dogs absolutely love these biscuits! I give a whole treat to my big pup and break it in half for my little one (I don't want him to get too many extra calories). As soon as they hear the bag crackle they come running and act like angels (they are not angels :). Personally, I love that the treats are sustainable!