- Soft baked biscuits made with recognizable ingredients like crickets, lentils, pumpkin, flaxseed and peanut butter.
- Cricket protein powder is a great alternative protein because sourcing it can help save land, water and emit fewer greenhouse gases when compared to sourcing traditional animal protein.
- Grain-free, gluten-free, corn-free, glycerin-free and made without antibiotics, or artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
- Hypoallergenic rewards are high in protein, low in calories and full of flavor.
- Sustainable, natural, humane and made in the USA.
Guaranteed Analysis is the pet food industry’s version of the Nutrition Facts printed on every package of human food sold in the U.S. and Canada.
The Guaranteed Analysis makes it easy for consumers to compare pet food based on four critical nutrients: Protein, Fat, Fiber and Moisture.
CRUDE PROTEIN: 26% min
CRUDE FAT: 15% min
CRUDE FIBER: 6.0% max
MOISTURE: 10% max
8.1 Calories Per Treat
Cricket Powder, Lentils, Pumpkin Puree, Ground Flax Seed, Peanut Butter, Molasses, Coconut Oil, Sea Salt, Cinnamon, Citric Acid, Buffered Distilled White Vinegar, Antioxidants (Canola Oil, Mixed Tocopherols, Rosemary Extract)
My dog loves these treats. They really make him pay attention and focus on learning new commands. They don’t cause him any stomach or skin issues, which we have encountered with other so-called premium pet treats.
And protecting our planet is so important to both of us. We want to preserve the natural world that so enchants us on our walks, for future generations to enjoy.
Jiminys pet treats are one of those simple changes that make me feel better about our future.
My pup is on the Cricket Crave food and eats these as treats during the day. She just loves them and since switching to Jiminy's, her tummy is doing so much better!
These are the best all natural treats for our dog. He absolutely loves these.
They're bone shaped! At least the ones I received were; this isn't an issue, I just assumed they would look like the soft rectangles pictures. My dog loves them and I like them for their size (good for training) and consistency (I can throw some in my pocket for a walk and I wont have crumbs lining my pocket). I'll probably try other flavors, I'm already down to half a bag