- Training treats made with cricket protein, which is a great alternative protein source that is both humane and sustainable.
- Features wholesome ingredients like pumpkin, carrots and oats with less than 3 calories per treat.
- High in omegas, fiber, iron and vitamins with a natural source of taurine from crickets.
- Designed as a training reward and easily break into smaller pieces for little furry friends.
- Made in the USA with no corn, wheat, soy or other fillers for those paw-tners with sensitivities.
Guaranteed Analysis is the pet food industry’s version of the Nutrition Facts printed on every package of human food sold in the U.S. and Canada.
The Guaranteed Analysis makes it easy for consumers to compare pet food based on four critical nutrients: Protein, Fat, Fiber and Moisture.
CRUDE PROTEIN 12% min
CRUDE FAT 6% min
CRUDE FIBER 3% max
MOISTURE 34% max
ME 2457, kcal/kg one treat = 2.9 kcal
Pumpkin, Carrot, Oats, Cricket, Vegetable Glycerin, Molasses, Tapioca Starch, Vegetable Gelatin, Canola Oil, Salt Natural Flavor, Cultured Dextrose (A Preservative), Distilled Vinegar, Natural Smoke Flavor, Garlic, Rosemary.
My puppy begs for these and my older dog loves them too! So soft and they are excited as soon as they hear the bag open! They smell just fine to me as well, which is definitely a plus.
My pit loves these treats! She's getting over a respiratory infection so we've been using the treats as pill pockets!
Good for my dog and the environment, win-win!
I was finally able to try those treats for my dogs. They are my new favorite training treats. I love the texture and my dog absolutely loves them. Plus, I love that they are sustainable.
I ordered the variety pack, but we've only opened the Pumpkin so far, so I'm only reviewing the Pumpkin right now.
The important thing: the doggo says they are A-ok! They even smell awesome (to a dog; smells like a "regular" dog treat to me), so if I drop one in the grass, my ol' gal can nose it out just fine. We've been using them for a couple days with no waning in interest ?. Can't wait to try the other flavors!
I like that the treats are small but I can still break them in half - could go even smaller if you have a small dog - to extend training. And no gluten, corn, potato, rice, or brewers yeast to mess her system up! A great way to rotate a different protein through your dog's snack time.
And as a fruit and vegetable farmer, I take great delight in feeding my dog one of the pests that eat my crops ?.
P. S. My cat thinks they're great too ? ?