- Oven baked in the USA with pride. Minimally processed, all natural, complete and balanced. Veterinarian formulated. Designed to exceed AAFCO standards for all life stages.
- Essential, high-quality cricket protein for healthy muscle development, and complex carbohydrates for enhanced gut health and to provide energy for an active life. Cricket protein provides great nutrition – a complete protein, high in omegas, fiber, iron and vitamins. Crickets are a natural source of taurine and (due to the fiber) pre-biotic.
- Hypoallergenic. Supports better health for your pet with improved appetite and digestion, relief from allergies, and vibrant skin and coat.
- Sustainable and humane. Switching a dog from a chicken diet to Cricket Crave saves 480,000 gallons of water per year (more if the dog is eating a diet sourced from a bigger animal).
- Crafted without the use of corn, wheat, soy or chicken (or poultry).
Guaranteed Analysis is the pet food industry’s version of the Nutrition Facts printed on every package of human food sold in the U.S. and Canada.
The Guaranteed Analysis makes it easy for consumers to compare pet food based on four critical nutrients: Protein, Fat, Fiber and Moisture.
- Crude Protein (min) 24%
- Crude Fat (min) 12%
- Crude Fiber (max) 5%
- Moisture (max) 11%
Calorie Content (calculated):
Metabolizable Energy Kcal/kg: 3408
Metabolizable Energy Kcal/cup: 378
Crickets, Potato Protein, Oats, Quinoa, Sweet Potato, Brown Rice, Chickpeas, Milo, Sunflower Oil, Peas, Dicalcium Phosphate, Dried Beet Pulp, Flaxseed, Natural Vegetable Flavor, Calcium Carbonate, Brewer’s Yeast, Salt, Menhaden Fish Oil, Choline Chloride, Inulin, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Biotin), Taurine, Minerals (Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate), Turmeric, Mixed Tocopherols (a preservative).