- Oven baked in the USA with pride. Minimally processed, all natural, complete and balanced. Veterinarian formulated. Designed to exceed AAFCO standards for all life stages.
- Essential, high-quality cricket protein for healthy muscle development, and complex carbohydrates for enhanced gut health and to provide energy for an active life. Cricket protein provides great nutrition – a complete protein, high in omegas, fiber, iron and vitamins. Crickets are a natural source of taurine and (due to the fiber) pre-biotic.
- Hypoallergenic. Supports better health for your pet with improved appetite and digestion, relief from allergies, and vibrant skin and coat.
- Sustainable and humane. Switching a dog from a chicken diet to Cricket Crave saves 480,000 gallons of water per year (more if the dog is eating a diet sourced from a bigger animal).
- Crafted without the use of corn, wheat, soy or chicken (or poultry).
Guaranteed Analysis is the pet food industry’s version of the Nutrition Facts printed on every package of human food sold in the U.S. and Canada.
The Guaranteed Analysis makes it easy for consumers to compare pet food based on four critical nutrients: Protein, Fat, Fiber and Moisture.
- Crude Protein (min) 24%
- Crude Fat (min) 12%
- Crude Fiber (max) 5%
- Moisture (max) 11%
Calorie Content (calculated):
Metabolizable Energy Kcal/kg: 3408
Metabolizable Energy Kcal/cup: 378
Ingredients: Crickets, Potato Protein, Oats, Quinoa, Sweet Potato, Brown Rice, Chickpeas, Milo, Sunflower Oil, Peas, Dicalcium Phosphate, Dried Beet Pulp, Flaxseed, Natural Vegetable Flavor, Brewer’s Yeast, Salt, Menhaden Fish Oil, Inulin.
Vitamins: Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Biotin), Taurine.
Minerals: Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate), Turmeric, Mixed Tocopherols (a preservative), Choline Chloride, Calcium Carbonate.
I heard about this food, and at first I was thinking "gross! no way!" but I do love that it is sustainable. My 4 year old Maltipoo has had itchiness and digestive problems for most of his life. We have tried kibble with every protein under the sun (aside from insects). We recently slowly transitioned him to Cricket Crave and he absolutely loves it. We used to top his old kibble (turkey and grain) with fresh cooked plain chicken to get him to eat it, but he does not need that now. He eats this kibble all by itself. I can hardly believe it, because he is so picky. The best thing? His itching is WAY down from before. He would lick, bite and scratch all day, and now he barely bothers. He must feel so much better which makes us so happy. No negative effect on his digestion or stool. I think we've found the food he'll be on for the rest of his life! He loves his "Crickeys"!
My dog loves this food! She loves this food so much that I can use it for training treats also which is handy because they're bite size pieces. In my last order I received a sample of the Good Grub formula, and she loves that too, so that'll be in my next order.
She can't eat anything with chicken or eggs, so this food is a perfect source of protein for her.
Having a very stubborn ,picky schnazer,I HATE SAYING TOO MUCH ABOUT THIS FOOD.THE MERE FACT HE IS /DOES CONSUME IT SAYS SOMETHING To me.Plan to continue using it since he is consuming it presently without adverse effects
My dog loves this food! I'm thrilled that it is environmentally friendly, but the bottom line must always be, "does your dog love it?" Thankfully, mine does. She switched from Zignature trout to the cricket-based food, and she's doing swimmingly. We did do a long transition, but that's simply because she has known tummy issues. And her stools are much firmer on this food than on any of her previous foods (she has soft stool issues).
My dog loves this good he can't stop eating it! The transition was really easy as well! I can see him more energetic and truthfully happy I am so glad there is a product that makes my puppy and the planet happy.